Use common sense to maintain your Upper Cervical Alignment Correction to prevent any interruption in the body’s natural self healing process.
Maintaining your Upper Cervical correction
Feel free to
- Use your neck and head in the normal range of motion
- Use your legs when lifting heavy objects, keeping your back as straight as possible
- Avoid strenuous activity
- Sleep on your back or side
- Have your doctor check your body balance and alignment periodically
Try to avoid
- Sleeping on your stomach
- Using your head to raise or turn your body
- Holding the phone nestled between your head and shoulders
- Reaching or straining
- Jerking or turning your head rapidly
Also keep in mind…
- Twisting and turning your head too far, rolling your head, or tilting it too far backwards will not help maintain your correction.
- Do not let anyone pull, twist, or crack your neck. It could alter your correction formula.
- Along with proper exercise, nutrition, and rest, we want to increase the quality of your life as much as your body and common sense will allow.
- If you fail to maintain your alignment correction, re-visit your Upper Cervical Doctor to restore the body’s natural self-healing process.